Monday, November 8, 2010

Nifty Nugget 03



By Far one of the Most Useful Items I have Ever Found.
Is Bubble pack with Foil covering both sides of the bubbles. It is nearly 90% heat retention.
One of the first tests of it that I saw was a tube / Sleeve of this stuff. If you could keep your arm in it for more than 20 seconds you could win a prize.
I don't believe anyone collected on that.
The name brand I know is:
Reflectix It comes in several sizes. 4' x 25' R-3.7 Double Reflective Foil Insulation is by far the most useful. I keep it in the trunk of my car If I need to Change a tire in the snow or the rain.
I have cut it to fit my windshield. I have used it as an emergency sleeping bag.

Local Cost in WV/ PA Area
$30.22 for 4' x 25'

You should check it out.







No comments:

Post a Comment